Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Girls' Dresses!!!!

On February 13, 2010, is the Father-Daughter Ball on Ramstein.  Last Year some of you recall Sergio took Emma. She had a blast, well this  year Sergio is taking both Abby and Emma...So I decided since I am sewing that I would make their dresses, I thought it wouldn't be that hard, right???  Well...it looked way easier than it was, for Emma's dress alone, I used 4.5 yards, YARDS!!! of chiffon, that is ALOT, anyways here they are the girls LOVE them!!! (sorry for the messy hair, it was Saturday morning!!!)



They are very twirly skirts, Abby kept on asking me if she could put on her dress and "twirdle"  so here they are "twirdling"





I hope you all like them!! I know the girls do!!  Oh and we found a matching tie for Sergio to wear, I can't wait they are going to look sooo cute!!!

-Darcy

2 comments:

  1. How adorable!!! Are you for hire????? Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dresses are so cute!!! I love them!_Diana

    ReplyDelete