Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Girls Night!!!

While I was in Iowa, my sister Debbie decided to plan a girls night, and all my sisters were there.  First we started the day at her house, relaxing and swimming in the pool, then we headed to a bra party, were we all got fitted for bras, next stop was pedicures, then dinner.  After dinner we went for drinks to a Piano bar, we had a great time with many many laughs and memories.  Here are some pictures of the night.

All my sister and my niece Nicole, from Left, Dee, Debbie, Dana, Nicole, Donita, Dannette, Diana and Me!!  
Nicole and Dee getting fitted for their bras.
Pedicures!!
Diana, Debbie, Donita, Dee and Nicole.
My sister Dana, I have no idea what she is doing!!! LOL!!
My sister Donita at the piano bar in Des Moines, IA.
My sister Debbie, who was the life of the party!


It was a great night, and now them I am back in the states, hopefully we can do it more often. Thanks for setting it up Deb.

-Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment