Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Some more Sewing Projects...


                                       

This is a car caddy, it works great for going out to eat...I have given a few away as presents! They are a huge hit!

                                       



A Bag I made for my sister Dee, she had mentioned she liked all the pockets in another bag I had made someone for Christmas so I made another one for her in a different color, I love this fabric!!


A birthday dress my niece Natalie and I also made one for Abby because their birthdays are so close
together!


A felt Birthday Cake, didn't turn out as well as I had planned, and was much harder, I think I will stick to sewing!


Noah's CONANDO shirt, in order to understand this you have to be a fan of Conan O'Brien! It is made using freezer paper and fabric paint, this is the first one I made so there a few mess ups!! Whenever Noah wears it, the girls call him Conando, and he calls himself Conando!!


Easter skirts I made the girls...and fabric flowers I added to the shirts!


Some more shirts using freezer paper and fabric paint, these turned out a little better!  It was funny because over here in Germany we can't find peeps, so the girls had no idea what they were, but they love the shirts, they wear them to bed all the time!




This is one of my favorite projects so far, sun dresses for the girls, they got to pick the fabric out, they are so cute and actually very easy to make, I think I will be making more of them since we are moving to Miami!!

I hope you all like some of my projects...there are still more to come! Have a good week!!

-Darcy

1 comment:

  1. I just love your sewing projects and I LOVE my bag!! I use it every day!!! Wish you were around and sewing when my kids were growing up! Dee

    ReplyDelete