Saturday, March 13, 2010

German Night!!

Tonight I decided to brave making some German food, I mean we have been in Germany for almost 3 years I think it is about time I make some of the food!!! So we had Jagerschnitzel and my kids favorite Spaetzle.  I got both recipes off www.foodnetwork.com and then were both delicious.

This is the breaded pork loin (thin) breaded basically in flour mixture, egg wash, and panko/cracker mixture


This is the Spaetzle batter (super easy to make), and you are supposed to push the batter through a colander into boiling water.  however it wasnt working for me..so I just put the batter in a baggie and cut a small hole in the corner and dropped the batter into the water that way.  


Me, frying the spaetzle after it is boiled. 


The finished product, it was sooo Yummy, I forgot to show the gravy but it too was super simple to Make!!!

-Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment