Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Old Pictures..RACING!!

These are some pictures that I forgot to post back when I was in Iowa in June.  The kids had a blast and I love these pictures.

While back in Iowa we made a trip to my brother, Davids shop where all my brothers work on their race cars, so the kids got a chance to sit in them and see them up close.  While we were also there we got a chance to go to a race, it was a long race but the kids had a blast.

In case you don't know my brothers, David, Dean, Donavon, Doug, Dustin and Daniel race and they are pretty darn good at it too. So whenever we are visiting we try to go to at least one race!






















1 comment:

  1. Just caught up on your blogs! First off- CONGRATS! Four kids- good for you! I'm sure you can handle them all! I hope you get a boy to even it out! And, secondly, you are so lucky to have the sea aquarium AND sea world in your backyard...um, I think we have the Botanical Center, Darcy! : ) Hope you're starting to feel better soon! They say that's a good thing!

    ReplyDelete